The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Assistant Accountant:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assistant Accountant shall:
- oversee the duties of Chief Accounting Assistant
- manage the Assets under the control of the office
- provide input for preparation of Budget
- receive and process invoices and billing statements.
- assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- performing monthly bank reconciliations.
- entering financial information into appropriate software programs.
- responsible to the Director of Finance in discharge of his/her duties
perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the Director of Finance
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The Applicant must hold a masters’ degree in Accounting or Finance and has passed 75% of a professional accounting exam recognized by ICAG.
- In addition, the Applicant must have two (2) years post qualification experience.
- The Applicant must show clear evidence of ability to hold schedule(s) without supervision.
- The Applicant must be conversant with accounting software applications.
- The applicant must:
- Be team player
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Thursday, 6th May 2021..