The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Assistant Lecturers:
SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
Areas of Specialization
- Mathematics with Economics
The applicant seeking this appointment must:
- Have an MPhil in the respective or related areas of specialization.
- Have research publications in peer-reviewed journals of good reputation and teaching experience at the tertiary level will be an added advantage to the applicant.
- Preferably, not more than 35 years of age.
The duties and responsibilities of successful applicants under the Academic Staff Category shall include, but not limited to,
- Innovative and practical teaching and research
- curriculum development and revision
- setting and marking assignments and examination questions
- invigilation of examinations
- submitting marked scripts and results
- supervising students’ project work, dissertations and theses
- offering academic counselling to students; assisting in the administration of the University
- supervising students’ internships and fieldworks or industrial attachment
- mentoring junior colleagues; providing extension and outreach services
- mentoring junior colleagues; providing extension and outreach services to the University; and
- carrying out any other duties assigned by the Vice Chancellor or his/her representative.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Friday, July 30, 2021.