The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Assistant Procurement Officer:
For appointment to the rank of Assistant Procurement Officer, the candidate must:
- Have been appointed Assistant Procurement Officer in an accredited university/institution and have served for, at least, two (2) years on that rank. OR
- Hold a Ph.D. or an M.Phil. or a two-year full-time research Master’s degree or a one-year full-time research Master’s degree in Procurement or Supply Chain or Logistics or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution and a final Professional Certificate from a recognized Professional Body. OR
- Have satisfactorily served a minimum of two (2) years as Junior Assistant Procurement Officer in a university or its equivalent.
- Have, at least, four (4) years postgraduate qualification relevant work experience in public service at the Senior Management level (applicable to ii).
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914).
- Must be computer literate.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.