The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Assistant Registrar:
For appointment to the rank of Assistant Registrar, the candidate must:
- Have been appointed Assistant Registrar in an accredited university/institution and have served for, at least, three (3) years on that grade. OR
- Hold a Ph.D. or an M.Phil. or a two-year full-time research Masters degree in Human Resource, Public Administration, Communication, Management, Guidance and Counselling, Educational Administration/Management, or Social Science. OR
- Possess a good first degree, a one-year full-time research Masters degree, and a Professional Certificate in Administration, Communication, Human Resource Management, or Public Relations from a recognized Professional Body. OR
- Have satisfactorily served a minimum of two (2) years as Junior Assistant Registrar in a university or its equivalent.
- Have, at least, four (4) years postgraduate qualification relevant work experience in public service at the Senior Management level (applicable to ii and iii).
- Must be computer literate.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.