The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Deputy Registrar:
For appointment to the rank of Deputy Registrar, the candidate must:
- Have been appointed Deputy Registrar in an accredited university/institution and have served for, at least, two (2) years on that rank. OR
- Hold a Ph.D. or an M.Phil. or a two-year full-time research Masters degree in Human Resource, Public Administration, Communication, Management, Educational Administration/Management, or Social Science. OR
- Possess a good first degree, a one-year full-time research Masters degree, and a Professional Certificate in Administration, Communication, Journalism, Human Resource Management, or Public Relations from a recognized Professional Body. OR
- Have worked satisfactorily as Senior Assistant Registrar and met the five (5) years minimum waiting period requirement for promotion to Deputy Registrar. In addition, the applicant should have the minimum requisite papers for promotion to Deputy Registrar.
- Have previously held an appointment to the same or similar grade in an analogous institution with comparable standards with the University and have, at least, eleven (11) years of accumulated postgraduate accumulated working experience. (This is applicable to points ii and iii).
- Possession of a Professional Certificate in either Human Resource Management, Public Relations or Journalism from a recognized professional body will be an added advantage.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.