The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Accountant:
For appointment to the rank of Senior Accountant, the candidate must:
- Have been appointed Senior Accountant in an accredited university/institution and have served for, at least, three (3) years on that grade. OR
- Hold a Ph.D. or an M.Phil. or a two-year full-time research Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or Accounting and Finance. In addition, the applicant must have a good first degree and a Professional Certificate from Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA). OR
- Have satisfactorily performed as an Accountant and met the six (6) years minimum waiting period requirement for promotion to Senior Accountant in a university or its equivalent. In addition, he/she should have the minimum requisite papers for promotion to Senior Accountant.
- Have, at least, eight (8) years postgraduate qualification relevant work experience in public service (applicable to ii)
- Computer literacy, especially the use of accounting software, is required.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.