The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Assistant Registrar:
For appointment to the rank of Senior Assistant Registrar, the candidate must:
- Have been appointed Senior Assistant Registrar in an accredited university/institution and have served for, at least, three (3) years on that grade. OR
- Hold a Ph.D. or an M.Phil. or a two-year full-time research Masters degree in Human Resource, Public Administration, Management, Communication, Educational Administration/Management, or Social Science. OR
- Possess a good first degree, a one-year full-time research Masters degree, and a Professional Certificate in Administration, Communication, Human Resource Management, or Public Relations from a recognized Professional Body. OR
- Have a satisfactory performance as Assistant Registrar and met the six (6) years minimum waiting period requirement for promotion to Senior Assistant Registrar. In addition, he/she should have the minimum requisite papers for promotion to Senior Assistant Registrar.
- Have previously held an appointment to the same or similar grade in an analogous institution with comparable standards with the University and have, at least, eight (8) years postgraduate accumulated working experience. (This is applicable to points ii and iii).
- Possession of a Professional Certificate in either Human Resource Management, Law, or Public Relations from a recognized professional body will be an added advantage.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to submit an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.