The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Electrical Assistant:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An Applicant must be responsible for:
- Develop standard technical specifications and basic engineering drawings;
- Service and maintain electrical systems;
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lightings in University building/facilities;
- Inspect and install electrical fixtures and fittings in University buildings/facilities;
- Liaise with contractors and other professionals such as engineers, architects etc to undertake electrical works at site;
- Perform other functions as may be directed by the Director of Works and Physical Development.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
An Applicant must hold:
- Have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Have a minimum of two years post qualification experience in a reputable practicising firm, industry, commerce and public service;
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Electrical Engineering softwares;
- Show clear evidence of ability to hold schedules with less supervision;
- Membership of a relevant recognized professional body will be added advantage
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Thursday, 6th May 2021.