The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as
- Senior ICT Assistant/Senior Network Technician
- Senior ICT Assistant/Senior Security Technologist
- Senior ICT Technician
- ICT Assistant/ICT Technician
- ICT Assistant/Security Technologist
- ICT Assistant/Network Technician:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These staff will assist the Head of ICT sections in the performance of his/her duties:
- Supervising the construction and maintenance of the University ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network and internet operations
- Making detailed plans to accomplish ICT management and technical goals
- Organizing and supervising subordinate ICT related staff
- Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer network, implementation of internet and intranet sites.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the director of ICT
For appointment to the rank of Senior ICT Assistant/ICT Assistant, the candidate must:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in IT, Computer Science and Engineering or related discipline or
- She/he must have served as an ICT Assistant in a comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 4 years.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 12th May 2021.