The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior Lecturers:
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
Areas of Specialization
- Computer Science
- Data Science/Machine Learning
- Information Communications and Technology
- Cyber security/Information security
- Digital Forensics
- Software Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Business Computing/ICT Business Management
- Robotics Engineering
- Telecommunication Science/Engineering
- Informatics/Information Science
- Human Computer Interaction
The Applicant seeking this Appointment must have:
- Terminal Degree (PhD) in related subject area
- Attained Senior Lecturer position from a recognized higher education institution
- Preferably, not more than 40 years of age.
The duties and responsibilities of successful applicants under the Academic Staff Category shall include, but not limited to,
- Innovative and practical teaching and research
- curriculum development and revision
- setting and marking assignments and examination questions
- invigilation of examinations
- submitting marked scripts and results
- supervising students’ project work, dissertations and theses
- offering academic counselling to students; assisting in the administration of the University
- supervising students’ internships and fieldworks or industrial attachment
- mentoring junior colleagues; providing extension and outreach services
- mentoring junior colleagues; providing extension and outreach services to the University; and
- carrying out any other duties assigned by the Vice Chancellor or his/her representative.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Monday, July 21, 2021.