The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Senior ICT Assistant/Web developer:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Senior ICT Assistant/Web Assistant shall:
- manage web pages, sites, applications and continuous improvement of the university’s websites.
- coordinate the design, analysis, development, deployment and maintenance of the University’s online presence; SEO, social media handles.
- Collaborate with team members and other staff of the University to produce engaging, useful, informative, attractive and responsive websites that focus on the end user.
- Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users.
- Tests speed of access and improves upon loading speed.
- Be responsible for maintaining websites
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the director of ICT
For appointment to the rank of Senior ICT Assistant/Web developer, the candidate must:
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, web development / design, multimedia, communications or a related field with at least 3 years of experience in website design, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Proven knowledge of design fundamentals – including UI/UX, responsive and accessibility design, as well as familiarity with information architecture
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
click here to complete an application
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 12th May 2021.