Following the directive by the President of the Republic of Ghana for all tertiary institutions to reopen in January 2021, in a broadcast on Sunday, January 02, 2020, the Management of the CKT-UTAS, hereby informs all First and continuing students, staff, the University Community, and all stakeholders that;
- The University reopens on January 9, 2021, and virtual orientation will be held for all First-Year Students, beginning from Monday, January 11, 2020.
- First-Year Students will report to Campus on Friday, January 15, 2021, whilst the continuing students will come to campus on Sunday, January 17, 2021.
- Registration and Lectures will commence simultaneously on Monday, January 18, 2021, for all students. Registration will be done online. First-Year Students must come along with their original certificates for inspection.
- First-Year Students are mandated to pay all their fees before they can register for the semester. Continuing Students are required to pay at least, 60% of the total fees into Fidelity Bank account number 1050314358914, Tamale Branch, before they can also register. The rest of the fees must be paid either before or by the end of April 2021.
- There is very limited accommodation space on campus but we have private hostels nearby the campus, so students can do their arrangements for accommodation. Students could also contact the Office of the Dean of Student for assistance in securing accommodation in the private hostels.
- Meanwhile, all students are advised to observe all the COVID-19 protocols such as wearing a nose mask, washing of hands with soap, sanitizing of hands, practice social distancing, etc.