The Department of Science and Mathematics Education has been elevated to the status of a School. This follows a recommendation by the Academic Board and subsequent approval by the Governing Council of the C.K Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences at its Meeting held on Thursday, May 27, 2021.
The newly created School of Science, Mathematics, and Technology Education (SOSMTE) has the following Departments and Centers:
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Mathematics and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Education
- Department of Basic Education
- Department of Sports Education
- Department of Vocational-Technical Education
- Centre for Distance and Life-Long Education (CDLLE)
- Centre for Extension and Community Outreach(CECOP)
It is envisioned that a Dean would soon be elected to spearhead the smooth running of the School.