University policies serve as a framework of rules and expectations that govern the conduct and operations within our institution. It ensures fairness, accountability, and a conducive learning environment for all, promoting academic excellence and upholding our core values.
Sexual Harassment Policy
The C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is mandated to produce high-calibre graduates capable of transforming society and believes in promoting equal academic and working opportunities for all persons without victimisation or discrimination.
Criteria for Appointments & Promotions of Senior Members
- General Provisions for Appointments
- Qualifications for appointment.
- Probation Period
- Confirmation of appointment…
Criteria Institutional Research Strategy
- Training & Capacity Building in Research & Grantsmanship
- Institutional Repository and Website Management
- Research Monitoring & Evaluation (Inputs, Outputs and Processes)
- Research Impact Assessment (Research Outcomes)
- Stakeholder Engagement for Research Relevant to Local and National Development
(Science Café, Industrial Visit & Community Engagement, etc.)
- Research Dissemination (Reports, Policy Briefs, Publications, Media Soirees etc.)