CIRCULAR TO STUDENTS
All students of the CRT-UTAS are informed that the University re-opens as follows:
- The University has re-opened virtually on Saturday, May 29, 2021. Per the directive of Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC), blended learning (virtual and face-to-face in few cases) will be adopted. Lectures for the Second Semester of the 2020/2021 Academic Year will begin on June 7, 2021.
- Students must not come to Campus, since the lectures will be delivered through our online portals. The online portal links will be made available to all students before the start of lectures.
- The semester registration, dropping and adding of courses will go on until June 28, 2021, after which no student can register and in that case must be forced to defer the programme/semester.
- All those students who have not paid all their fees in full must endeavour to do so before they can be allowed to register. Meanwhile, you will not have access to your first semester results should you fail to pay the rest of your fees. The account details for the payment of the fees are Fidelity Bank account number 1050314358914, Tamale Branch. The Account Name is C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences.
- Management is making frantic efforts to reconcile payments to University for Development Studies, on your outstanding fee balances and scholarship awards, which will be credited to you when ascertained.
- Meanwhile, students who might be on campus are advised to continue to observe all the COVID-19 protocols such as social distancing, wearing of nose mask, regular washing of hands with soap under running water, sanitizing of hands, among others.