Mr. Eazi Students Fund aims to assist needy students to pay for their Academic Facility User Fees (AFUF) and Other Charges.
It is the hope of Mr. Eazi and the University that beneficiaries of the Fund will be able to complete their studies despite their economically challenged background. The Scholarship covers the entire AFUF. Besides, there are other charges which add up to the total school fees. The scholarship is enough to cover this as well.
How to Access the Scholarship Fund
Eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 Academic year:
- The Scholarship is open to all students on the C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences Campus, from level 100 to level 400.
- All Applicants must have in their possession, their admission letter and a valid student’s identity card.
- The Applicant must be without any criminal record or not have faced any disciplinary action.
- The Applicant should not be on any other scholarship scheme that covers his/her AFUF.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- Priority shall be given to:
- Needy females
- Needy orphans
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be committed to supporting the CKT-UTAS Students Financial Services in later years should they successfully get employed after school.
- Eligible candidates for the scholarship can apply by downloading the application forms from the students portal @ https://mis.cktutas.edu.gh/
- The scholarship application form is free and has a feature of the current academic year “2023/2024” watermark.
- Qualified applicants should apply for the scholarship as soon as they can.
- Applicants who have already made at least 60%-part payment of their fees can apply for support to pay the remaining amount.
- Inaccurate information or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of any applicant and any attempt to influence the process will lead to disqualification and a recommendation for dismissal from the university.
- Completed application forms must be sent through the Head of Department, Dean, and the Dean of Students to Registry.